- Black castor oil and olive oil protein hair mask - for hair growth
- Shea butter and avocado oil strengthening hair protein mask
- Chebe and amla oil-infused hair protein mask - for thick, long and healthy hair
1 conditioner sample - 125 ml - R150
5 conditioners - 125 ml - R399
10 conditioners - 125 ml - R750
1 liter - R380
2.5 liter - R750
5 liter - R1450
10 liter - R2900
20 liter - R5500
On clean, wet hair, completely coat hair from roots to tips. Allow to sit on hair for 5 minutes, then thoroughly rinse. For hair that shows signs of breaking or shedding from heat styling, use as a deep conditioning reconstructive treatment by coating hair from roots to tips, then covering with a plastic cap. Sit under a warm hooded hair dryer for 15 minutes, then thoroughly rinse. Style as usual.
Everyone wants to have strong and healthy hair, and one way to ensure that your hair is in a good condition is to regularly use protein treatments on your hair. Protein treatment help to boost the health of your hair. Protein treatments are used to make the hair stronger by adding hydrolyzed proteins directly to the hair follicle and making the cuticle layer harder.
- Strengthens hair and reduces hair loss
- Provides protection from damage
- Repairs and restores damaged hair
- Reduces breakages and split ends
Full ingredient list:
Aqua, glycerin, dicetyldimonium chloride cetrimonium chloride, aloe barbadensis, hydrolyzed wheat protein, d - panthenol, parfum, citric acid.