1 bottle 180 grams sample - R150
10 bottles 180 grams - R850
1 liter - R300
2.5 liter - R600
5 liter - R1100
10 liter - R1800
20 liter - R3500
Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Triethanolamine, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Rooibos, Aloe, SLES 28%, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, Polysorbate 20, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate,Triethanolamine Fragrance, beeswax, Apricot kernels,
- Rinse your skin in warm water
- Put a small amount of body scrub in your hand.
- Gently rub it on your skin in small circular motions, using your hand or an exfoliating glove.
- Rinse your skin with lukewarm water.
- Follow up with a body moisturizer
- Use 1 - 3 times a week
Body scrubs allow your skin to absorb moisturizers better. By doing dead skin cell buildup, any moisturizer applied afterward will soak into the skin more thoroughly.
Body scrubs unclog pores and prevent ingrown hairs
Body scrubs leave your skin smoother and more even